|Job title||Finance Director - International Sales|
|Description||Our client is an international, tech-based, media and entertainment content company, with offices in 20 countries across Europe and North America. The company breathes entrepreneurship, energy, pragmatism and a strong “can do, will do” atmosphere. Professionalism and creativity in close harmony with the ambition in challenging the existing order
Currently they would like to strenghten the finance discipline by recruiting a Finance Director for the business unit International Sales, direct online advertising agency. This business unit has a strong sales set up within offices across Europe.|
- To further strengthen the finance organisation and to boost the impact of finance to the business division International Sales
- Besides the current finance team your main stakeholders are the Regional VP, the CFO, and the country managers
- The Finance Director can structure and improve upon the current accounting team (GL, AP, AR, cash management) and develop a professional business control/FP&A position.
- Driving the business and being able to proactively help and support the business is a crucial success factor.
- Having a clear vision in what the added value is for a professional finance function is key!
- Completed Master’s degree in Economics/Business Administration or related education and post qualification (RA/RC/CPA)
- Extensive experience finance role in an international, fast growing setting, experience in a ‘Advertising, online advertising environment
- Start-up, Scale-up experience, and knowledge
- IPO knowledge with ability (and preferably experience) to guide the process is a plus
- Some knowledge of (international) financial markets
- Experience with M&A/due diligence and post-acquisition integration is a must
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work with different cultures and backgrounds