|Job title||Group Controller|
|Company||IT/Tech Company (PE)|
|Description||Our client (PE ownership) is the leading application hosting provider for mid to large enterprises in the Benelux. The company enables customers to outsource all management of their business-critical applications, including their security and compliance and supported by private, public and hybrid cloud solutions.
To strengthen the finance discipline at their head-office they are currently seeking to recruit a Group Controller|
- Reports to the CFO
- Lead the Group Financial Control department, including the SSC
- Manage and supervise all corporate financial processes, including: consolidation & reporting, planning & control cycle, accounting manual, managing accounting & control.
- Responsible to enhance the quality of the internal and external reporting
- Coordination and implementation of effective internal control environment, delegations and compliance with the accounting manual
- Draws up statutory accounts of Group and reviews statutory accounts Operating Companies
- Coordinates year end audit and manages relationship with statutory auditor
- Involved in risk management and analysis.
- Monitoring compliance with transfer pricing regulation and policies
- Involved in tax compliance and tax matters, liaise with tax advisors
- Masters degree in Business Economics/administration preferably with a post qualification (RA/CA/CPA or CMA/CIMA/RC) and 10 + years experience having worked for the Big 4 and progressive financial appointments in a corporate environment
- Able to provide clear leadership and motivate people to meet tight and complex reporting requirements
- Preferably having experience with/worked in the tech industry
- A good mix of technical financial knowledge on the one hand, and commercial acumen and business management skills on the other hand
- Outstanding administration skills, with the ability to review and improve systems and procedures with emphasis being on efficiency rather than unnecessary bureaucracy
- Knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP is preferred
- Experience with business applications for accounting, consolidation and reporting, preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics