|Description||Headquartered in London, and with an office in Paris, Boreal IM is a pan-European real estate investment management firm with > €500m of assets under management and founded by its Partners, who together bring a wealth of experience from various top tier firms (Blackstone, TPG, Europa Capital, Merrill Lynch among others). The Partners have on average 17 years of industry experience across all sectors, geographies and transaction types. It is supported by a highly motivated and aligned team of skilled professionals focused on acquisitions, asset management, finance and sustainable development.
Boreal IM analyses macroeconomic trends and paradigm shifts to identify thematic investment opportunities. Leveraging the team’s experience, market knowledge and established networks, Boreal aims to create and to drive long-term value for its investment partners in a sustainable and responsible manner. Their initial investment is focus is logistics, a sector that is being driven by strong secular tailwinds including the continuing growth in e-commerce.
In order to strengthen its presence within the Dutch market and to accelerate in future growth in the country, Boreal IM is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated individual to be their Asset Manager (VP) (m/f) in The Netherlands. Boreal has already secured approx. 250,000 sq m of assets within the Netherlands which is seen as a key market for future growth and expansion and hence this is a crucial hire for the firm as it seeks to establish itself further within the Dutch market.|
- University graduate, Master Degree/MSc in Economics, Law and/or Civil Engineering or Bachelor Degree/BSc with relevant experience
- Strong preference for working experience in a (logistic) real estate environment (both asset- and property management)
- Relevant membership of (real estate) networks (e.g. RICS)
- 7-10 years+ of work experience from working within asset management area (preferably within commercial/logistic real estate), leadership experience
- Experience from working in an asset management organisation with high transaction intensity and high value, risk projects
- Excel and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to build financial models and to produce high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Fluent in Dutch and English