|Functie||Group Internal Audit Manager|
|Omschrijving||Our client is a global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions. Headquarted in Arnhem the company employs approx.. 5000 employees in more than 15 countries worldwide. The company would like to strengthen its finance discipline by recruiting a Group Internal Audit Manager who will report to the CFO.|
- Drive and initiate company wide risk, control and operational audit projects to improve the organisation’s management control and execute and report on special assignments
- Give recommendations about the quality of existing policies, procedures, systems and internal controls in relation to business processes and business risks
- Prepare regular status reports of audits executed
- Coordinates with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans
- Identification of non-conformities analyses and discusses audit findings across the company and suggests recommendations.
- Manages the assessment of the relevancy, reliability and credibility of financial and operating information
- Manages the assessment of compliance with legal and fiscal requirements and other regulatory matters.
- Manages the evaluation and testing of business processes and controls with the objective of ascertaining proper identification of risks and strategies of mitigating these risk.
- Promotes the adoption of the best practice in internal control system
- Performs data analyses
- 10+ years experience of which at least 6 yrs having worked within internal audit in an international company
- Academic degree in Economics / Business Administration or equivalent, combined with and CPA/RA/ACA
- Data analytics experience
- Strong analytical and independent problem solving skills
- strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand financial systems
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills
- proficiency in PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office (advanced Excel)
- Personal flexibility for travelling at least 40 % of the working time
- Fluent in English